Electronic Payments knows what this business is like. You search for the "next best company" – the one that claims to offer the highest payouts, provides upfront money, or declares that their services and products are unparalleled. After you sign on and the dust settles, the honeymoon is over and you find yourself in the same position that you were in with your previous ISO office: frustrated and no better off.
Electronic Payments understands this common trend and has thus established the ISO Bill of Rights™, outlining Electronic Payments code of conduct. This code ensures our agent and ISO partners' success and we take pride in helping every partner achieve their goals.
As an Electronic Payments ISO/agent partner, you have the right to:
- A fair and equitable ISO agreement and an industry-leading compensation and bonus program.
- A knowledgeable and helpful technical help desk, customer service and sales support staff.
- On-time residual payments and thorough, accurate reporting.
- An ISO agreement which provides residual ownership and the ability to assign your residuals to a third-party or beneficiary.
- A knowledge base that keeps you informed and up-to-date on industry trends.
- Open lines of communication with your processing partner.
- Non-exclusive, non-combative ISO agreement with no minimums, quotas or penalties for non-production.
- The latest technology and processing innovations.
- Work with a company that strives to put you, the ISO, and your merchants first.
- Be successful in this industry.
If you have questions regarding Electronic Payments' ISO Bill of Rights and how it will benefit your business, please contact us at (800) 966-5520 - Option 5.