Electronic Payments carries a vast inventory of state-of-the-art credit card processing equipment, terminals and software. We deploy everything from refurbished economical terminals to technologically advanced equipment with EMV and NFC capabilities, including Apple Pay™. Our systems are customized and designed to work well in any environment: retail point of sale, supermarket/multilane, restaurant, hospitality and more!
Electronic Payments offers the best lease factors for bundled rates and a tiered program. We provide the option of leasing terminals through our preferred vendor, Northern Leasing, under a master relationship to ensure your direct pay by the leasing company; you do not split commissions with Electronic Payments.
We have crafted a program that enables you to maximize profitability on leased deals. Once you become an Electronic Payments agent, our ISO Support department can provide additional details on our leasing program.
- 48 Month Leasing Rates
Factors change as volumes increase. Call for the latest lease factors.
- Q: I already have an account with Northern. Do I need to reregister?
- To benefit from our lease factors, simply complete the Northern Leasing paperwork and you will be assigned a new vendor code to use when leasing on Electronic Payments paperwork. You may still use other code(s) that you already have, but this new relationship will enable you to take advantage of all the benefits of our master relationship with Northern Leasing.
- Q: I don't want to get paid by Electronic Payments for my leases. Can I be paid direct?
- Yes. Your relationship with Northern Leasing will be a direct leasing relationship without Electronic Payments’ involvement in the payout of your sales commissions or lease paperwork. Once you have an Electronic Payments/Northern Leasing vendor code, you will receive overnight checks or ACHs of your lease commissions directly from Northern Leasing. As the ISO, you are taking advantage of our master relationship to obtain great lease factors.
- Q: I already have an established relationship with a different leasing company. Do I have to use Northern?
- We prefer that you use our preferred leasing vendor; however, it is not required.
Benefit from Electronic Payments Free Terminal Program and place terminals in your merchant’s location with little limitations as to the type of business, size or volume processed. Your merchants will receive state-of-the-art equipment that is programmed exclusively to suit the needs of their business.
Following is a listing of equipment currently available in our Free Terminal Program:
PAX S80 (Dial/IP) – EMV/NFC Capable
The PAX S80 is an advanced, compact terminal solution designed to deliver faster, more reliable transactions. Its intuitive ATM style interface and ergonomic keyboard make for easy operation. A powerful integrated contactless processor provides support for multiple payment options, including EMV and Apple Pay™, and value-added applications. Equipped with a powerful CPU, large memory and high-speed thermal printer, the S80 is an ideal payment device for merchants.
FREE Verifone 1000SE PIN pad
The Verifone 1000SE PIN pad has a sleek, compact design and offers merchants the ability to accept PIN-based debit transactions in a secure fashion. Easily connected to most existing POS terminals or ECRs, the 1000SE offers a fast, simple way to support the latest in PIN-based payment.
Clover is a cloud-based, all-in-one point of sale solution that supports credit, debit, EMV, NFC and eGiftSolutions. Offer your merchants a fully customizable POS solution that is both user-friendly and reliable. Each Clover station includes a FREE barcode scanner, FD-40 PIN pad and is deployed with preprogrammed menu options for each merchant.
Click here for additional information on Clover.